High Quality Feed Grade Magnesium Sulphate Monohydrate Basic Info
Model NO.: Magnesium Sulphate
Type: Magnesium Sulfate
Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
Origin: weifang, China
For the product with little crystal water or without crystal water also can be applied in composing and mixing ingredient for products with little water content. Meanwhile, it is able to apply in dryer and dehydrating agent, apply in printing of thin cotton cloth, silk, as weighting agent for cotton silk and filling for ceiba product.
Magnesium sulphate, other names, sulfate bitter, bitter salt, epsomite, Epsom salt, molecular formula MgSO4.7H2O, relative molecular weight 246.47. Feature in white or colorless crystal, odorless, cool, little bitter, dissolve in water easily. It's an important chemical compound. Its constituent elements are magnesium, sulfur and oxygen.
Magnesium sulphate should be stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area in tightly sealed containers.
Magnesium Sulphate heptahydrate
PH( 5% Solution)
- PAM Will Expire?
- Application Of Polyacrylamide In Pa...
- After Polyacrylamide In Water
- Polyacrylamide Solution Agglomerati...
- Development Of High Molecular Weigh...
- To Talk To Polyacrylamide: Toxic
- Powder Of Polyacrylamide
- Basic Aluminum Chloride
- Cationic Polyacrylamide
- Nonionic Polyacrylamide (NPAM)
- STPP Sodium Tripolyphosphate
- Sodium Percarbonate Coated/Uncoated
- Manufacturer of Dried Ferrous Sulphate
- Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate Ferti...
- Good Quality Granular Magnesium Sul...
- Sodium Sulfite (90%, 93%, 96%, 97%,...
- Hot Sale and Low Price Fertilizer M...
- High Purity Ferrous Sulphate Feed A...
- Manufacture Direct with ISO Certifi...
- Magnesium Sulphate Monohydrate, Hep...