True specific gravity 2.533 (20°C), bulk density 0.90min. Easily soluble in water, Maximum solubility at 35.4°C. The aqueous solution appears strong alkalinity. On exposure to air it easily absorbs moisture, carbon dioxide, and gradually forms sodium bicarbonate (caking soda)
2. Soda Ash Usage:
1.The manufacture of glass is one of the most important uses of sodium carbonate. When it is combined with silica (SiO2) and calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and heated to very high temperatures, then cooled very rapidly, glass is produced. This type of glass is known as soda lime glass.
2. Soda ash also is used to clean the air and soften water.
3. Manufacture of Caustic Soda and dyestuffs
4. metallurgy (processing of steel and extraction of iron etc),
5. (flat glass, sanitary pottery)
6. national defense (TNT manufacturing, 60% gelatin-type dynamite ) and some other aspects, such as rock oil refining, paper manufacturing, paint, salt refining, softening of hard water, soap, medicine , food and so on.
3. Soda AshApplication:
Soda ash is one of the basic materials for chemical industry, mainly used for metallurgy, glass, textile, dye printing, medicine, synthetic detergent, petroleum and food industry etc.
4. Soda Ash Specification:
Soda Ash Dense
Soda Ash Light
Total alkali(quality fraction of Na2CO3 dry basis)
NaCI (quality fraction of NaCI dry basis)
Fe quality fraction (dry basis)
Sulfate(quality fraction of SO4 dry basis)
Water-fast substance in quality fraction
Particle size, 180 µ m sieving residue
5. Soda Ash Packing specifications:
SODA ASH DENSE: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1000kg/bag.
SODA ASH LIGHT: 25kg/bag, 40kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 750kg/bag.
We can making the packing as per customer's request.
Pls contact us freely if you needed!
Weifang Menjie chemical Co.,Ltd
JS CHEMICAL is one of the largest soda ash light and dense manufacturers and suppliers in China. We are equipped with a professional factory and the most advanced technology. Should you are interested in it, please be free to buy products with us.